Alumi Acoustic ScreensBack
Estimated Delivery: 20+ working days
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY
Alumi Acoustic Screens
Acoustic screens 60mm thick and filled with mineral wool sound absorbing material. Covered in sound absorbing acoustic felt in a choice of three patterns and four colours. Alumi is a flexible freestanding screen for the office aswell as for public areas. The filling inside the screen is made up from a mineral wool which offers high sound absorption and the framework and edge is made from aluminium, which means it is very light weight yet solid in it's appearance.
- Acoustic screens 60mm thick and filled with sound absorbing mineral wool material
- Upholstered in acoustic, polyester felt in a choice of three patterns
- The felt is available in five standard colours
- Alumi can also be upholstered in alternative coloured fabrics
- Mobile or static feet, can be freestanding or connected.
- Anodized Aluminium frame in White or Silver
- Designed by Nina Jobs and manufactured in Sweden
- Normal lead time is four weeks from order
- Five year warranty
- Download the technical specification on these screens for further information
Doremi Screens. Design by Nina Jobs
These screens are perfect for a whole host of commercial applications and have been acoustically treated to help reduce sound levels in the area in which it is placed. Available in a choice of 12 fabric options and feature 2 stabilising feet as standard. Manufactured to a high quality in Europe, these screens are upholstered in polyester felt.
There are also options for mobile feet to help move these screens around easily. Designed by Nina Jobbs and manufactured in Sweden, these are delivered free of charge to any UK mainland address within 4 weeks from order with a huge range of sizes to choose from.