Avalon Lite Rectangular Sit Stand DesksBack
Estimated Delivery: 15 - 20 working days
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY
Avalon Lite Rectangular Sit Stand Desks
The Avalon Lite Sit-Stand Desk is a stylish sit-stand solution, with a sensitive pricing structure that won't leave you needing to sit down! The smooth elevation is powered by soft touch buttons which control the actuators that provide height adjustment of 710mm - 1210mm. The desktop is 25mm thick MFC with a choice of 15 finishes and a stylish steel frame in silver or white. Free delivery and installation to mainland UK.
- Stylish, minimal design with high sit stand functionality
- Soft touch electric control switch for smooth daily operation
- PEIZO Anti-Collision Technology to minimize disruption
- Optional User Well Being Software increasing movement awareness
- 800mm deep and offered in a choice of four widths
- Fingertip height adjustable from 710-1210mm
- 25mm thick MFC top in 15 finish choices
- Stylish steel frame in Silver or White
- Manufactured to a high standard in the UK
- Comes with free delivery and installation to mainland UK
Avalon lite height adjustable desks are a great choice for those wanting to take a stand against sitting. The benefits of Avalon lite desking is that it features soft-touch button controls, electric motor, Anti-Collision Technology all for an affordable price. The electric actuators are fitted with PIEZO as standard. PIEZO is a hardware-based anti-collision solution from LINAK. The built-in PIEZO sensor reacts to any obstruction when raising or lowering the desk, then halts and reverses to avoid a collision.
This range of desking also is available with User Well-Being - Desk Control Software. The software is installed on your computer (PC or MAC) making the use/adjustment of your desk intuitive in your daily work. The program features up-down adjustment, 3 memory positions, and height read-out. Also, the program reminds you to adjust your desk, counting the time standing as well as calories burned. It's simple to supply and connect via cable, control box, and your computer.