Hive Den 6 PersonBack
Estimated Delivery: 20 - 25 working days
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY
Hive Den 6 Person
The Hive Den is great for both collaborative work and those needing a private concentration space within the workplace. A six-sided polygon build makes the Den an all-encompassing sound absorbing and containing booth. Hive Dens are highly customisable with options on power, lighting, upholstery and table tops. Simple to install they are plug and play and fully (and easily) relocatable, so can be moved when you move. Also, castors can also be added to the sturdy steel base to allow full flexibility within your space, don't forget to lock castors down otherwise you will be taken for a ride!
- Made and manufactured in the UK
- Incredibly strong and rigid frame using beech and birch timber
- High density recycled foam and quality polyurethane foam for added comfort
- Product sits on a sturdy steel base
- Castors can be added to base for movement and flexibility
- Two-tone fabric, for contrasting no extra charge
- Options open or with end wall
- Two seat, four seat or six seat options
- Alternative upholstery options please contact us
- Free space planning service if required
Hive Den. Design by Design 4The People
Hive Den is a Den with a difference as it has a dynamic linear contemporary look which gives it a unique look and feel. The Hive Den has been designed with the users in mind as the internal specification is high with power and USB points below each seat and infra red lighting to make each meeting as comfortable as possible. The Hive Den is visually appealing from the outside too due to its polygonal form which gives the Den a futuristic edge.
Hive Den has been designed by 4The People who consist of two school friends and design graduates (Joe & James) who have always had a little obsession with awesome furniture. They continued to pursue their passion by working with some of the industry's leading furniture and product design studios - often doing commissions from furniture to hydrogen cars.
Their aim and strong design philosophy is 'To create products that tackle the issues of the evolving office space'.
The Hive Den is designed and manufactured in the West Midlands. It is important to Design 4The People that the products are made locally to ensure quality, comfort and lead times.