Zen Curve 4Back
Estimated Delivery: 15 - 20 working days
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY
Zen Curve 4
Zen Curve 4 creates an oasis of space and support for up to six colleagues wanting to touch down, collaborate or have a meeting. Zen Curve 4 offers an excellent opportunity to collaborate and it can be specified with monitor brackets so you can mount a flat screen adding a more focused and purposeful element to each meeting. The Zen system is flexible and can easily be modified to fit your space, we can even provide a free site survey and technical drawings prior to ordering. Zen can also be configured and further specified with seating, work surfaces and audio visual / power /charge requirements. Zen panels are filled with sound absorbing foam, designed to absorb unwanted noise which has been tested with a 30 dB rating.
- Ideal solution for workers looking for a quiet semi-private zone
- Freestanding, sound absorbing fabric covered meeting booths
- Tested with a 30dB noise reduction rating (Certificate No 22913 T01)
- 55mm thick panels for better build and improved acoustics
- Available with and without lids and optional lighting and AV integration
- Can be manufactured to any shape or size allowing you full adaptability
- Supplied with 1 x Zen seat and desktop & Halo roof ceiling lighting (With Lid)
- Supplied with 1 x Zen seat and desktop (No Lid)
- Width 2500mm x Depth 1500mm x High 1900mm (No Lid)
- 2100mm High (With Lid)
Zen is a philosophy used by monks which allow them to meditate and use their intuition. This ideology translates perfectly into our latest range of upholstered, sound absorbing booths.
Zen provides a quiet space to work or collaborate and can be tailored to your exact requirements leaving no limits to your imagination and creativity. The Zen system can be used for single users or team members looking for somewhere quiet to work, discuss ideas and have meetings.
Zen can be used to socialise or catch up with colleagues, as this is a proven way to improve your mood and general wellbeing at work. Making time to speak, share and connect with your co-workers improves your mental wellbeing and also makes your work easier, and you never know when you will need some help.