The Hut Front Screens & DoorBack
Estimated Delivery: 20 - 25 working days
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY
The Hut Front Screens & Door
The Hut's or house simple straight lines are inspired by the classic game of Monopoly which gives a timeless shape to the practice room in a room concept. The Hut is versatile and can be used for several purposes; for an individual workstation, a small sit-and-stand meeting room or as relaxed break out areas. The Hut's versatility means it can provide part privacy and visual shelter which allows for workers to feel more relaxed and at ease whilst in the Hut, improving focus and wellbeing.
- Designed by Workspace Finland
- Door in plexiglass decreasing noise from outside
- Front screens enhance acoustics, privacy and user experience
- Wooden frame structure with high-class audio material
- Comfortable and inviting helping to reduce stress levels
- Soft padding and calming colour fabric upholstery options
- High back panels protect the user from noise levels
- Designed and manufactured by Gotessons
- 2270mm High x 1880mm Wide x 1800mm Deep
- Delivery 4 - 5 weeks
Johan Gotesson is Creative Director of Swedish company Gotessons and is the son of Ola Gotesson who founded the company. He is passionate about the company his father started and it's easy to see why. Gottessons set themselves apart from other players in the market as they have always believed that they need to understand the customer's needs before the customer does. Then develop a solution - either their own or together with designers. When Ola Gotesson started the company in 1986 from a small workshop he made wire products such as paper trays, hat racks, dish racks and with the computer boom they began developing products for a better working environment in the office.
In 1993 Gotessons created a new concept, the first ever cable holder on the market. Since then, many new products have been developed and marketed, often, unique in its kind in both form and function. Today the product range has expanded into the conference and hotel industry. Gottesons are committed to creating an ergonomic, comfortable and stylish environment with the right products and often collaborate with interior designers and architects.