Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 working days
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY
Every individual is unique in their proportions and every body is different which is why a number of different ranges of back heights have been developed within the Orthopaedica range. The 200 series is a mid back version which is built with a laminated core. The 200 version is also available with an upholstered outer an inner back for a soft aesthetic.
- Sculptured seat and shaped back for better ergonomic comfort
- Adjustment and fit can be optimized with optional extras
- Designed and built for those with back problems
- Optional thorax (upper spine) lumber support.
- Ergonomically range of task seating with five supporting models
- Independent mechanism with seat and back locking function
- Or fully synchronised mechanism where seat and back recline together
- Larger seat width for better support and body to seat ratio
Orthopaedica is a comprehensive range of ergonomically responsive task seating designed to meet the challenging conditions found in today's commercial environment. Boasting an impressive list of possibilities, Orthopaedica provides the user with the ultimate level of postural support. Sculptured seat and back cushions make it an ideal choice for those with back problems. The Orthopaedica seating range offers five principal types, with each variation offering a large selection of optional features. The Orthopeadica chair can be supplied with an independent mechanism which enables the seat and backrest angle to be adjusted independently of each other or a fully synchronised mechanism where the seat and back recline together at a fixed ratio of 2.8:1 which reflects the natural geometry of the way the body moves. Orthopaedica 'We've got your back'