Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 working days
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY
The Orthopaedica 300 series chair has a higher shaped back compared to the 200 series chair offering the ultimate in support and comfort. The 300 series also features a fully upholstered back and two tone fabrics can be specified. Orthopaedica has been designed to provide the ultimate level of postural support with sculptures seat and back cushions. The independent adjustment of seat and back angle ensure that the user can achieve the optimum seated postion .
- Sculptured seat and high shaped back for better ergonomic comfort and taller users
- Adjustment and fit can be optimized with optional extras such as seat depth
- Designed and built for those with back problems, support where you need it.
- Ergonomically range of task seating with five supporting models
- Optional thorax (upper spine) lumber support.
- Independent mechanism with seat and back locking function
- Or fully synchronised mechanism where seat and back recline together
- Larger seat width for better support and body to seat ratio
Orthopaedica is a comprehensive range of ergonomically responsive task seating designed to meet the challenging conditions found in today's commercial environment. Boasting an impressive list of possibilities, Orthopaedica provides the user with the ultimate level of postural support. Sculptured seat and back cushions make it an ideal choice for those with back problems. The Orthopaedica seating range offers five principal types, with each variation offering a large selection of optional features. The Orthopeadica chair can be supplied with an independent mechanism which enables the seat and backrest angle to be adjusted independently of each other or a fully synchronised mechanism where the seat and back recline together at a fixed ratio of 2.8:1 which reflects the natural geometry of the way the body moves. Orthopaedica 'We've got your back'